4 ODPs sent back to be reformulated
15 Feb 2018 06:15am IST
PANJIM: Observing major lacunae and procedural lapses in the formulation of the Outline Development Plans (ODPs) for Panjim, Calangute-Candolim, Ponda and Vasco, Town and Country Planning (TCP) Department has sent them back for redrafting before the respective Planning and Development Authorities (PDAs).
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................