4 ODPs sent back to be reformulated
15 Feb 2018 06:15am IST
PANJIM: Observing major lacunae and procedural lapses in the formulation of the Outline Development Plans (ODPs) for Panjim, Calangute-Candolim, Ponda and Vasco, Town and Country Planning (TCP) Department has sent them back for redrafting before the respective Planning and Development Authorities (PDAs).
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................