4 ODPs sent back to be reformulated
15 Feb 2018 06:15am IST
PANJIM: Observing major lacunae and procedural lapses in the formulation of the Outline Development Plans (ODPs) for Panjim, Calangute-Candolim, Ponda and Vasco, Town and Country Planning (TCP) Department has sent them back for redrafting before the respective Planning and Development Authorities (PDAs).
- Dy Speaker Lobo moves Speaker to curtail Budget session to allow CM to recuperate
- Bus crushes two persons to death at Panjim bus stand
- PSI under police radar for lady constable’s suicide
- Sacked Ponda worker attempts suicide
- Arguments to continue at Mhadei tribunal today
- Mhadei tribunal asks K’taka to justify its water needs
- Child dies in accident
- Electronics goods worth Rs 16 lakh gutted in fire
- LPSI Naik gets advance bail
- Vigilance warns govt servants of action for criticising govt policies
- Curca-Bambolim opposes inclusion into PDA
- One arrested for Colva riot
................... Advertisements ...................