4 ODPs sent back to be reformulated
15 Feb 2018 06:15am IST
PANJIM: Observing major lacunae and procedural lapses in the formulation of the Outline Development Plans (ODPs) for Panjim, Calangute-Candolim, Ponda and Vasco, Town and Country Planning (TCP) Department has sent them back for redrafting before the respective Planning and Development Authorities (PDAs).
- Jail officials suspended in bhang party case
- CM doing well, to return on Sunday
- Action against officer for issuing ration card to foreigner
- Demand enough for two airports in Goa: AAI
- The ganja coast of Goa is also a cocaine coast
- CLP chalks out strategy for Budget session
- Cong is a house divided on auctioning of mines
- Sanguem truckers finally permitted to ply at Rivona mines
- Roy Naik grilled on banking transactions
- Bismarque’s mom seeks answers from CB on son’s last hours
- TTAG urges AAI to waive off penalty for charter arrival delays
- CCP passes deficit budget of Rs 52 cr
................... Advertisements ...................