AAP to pursue CDM Smith bribery case with CBI
13 Feb 2018 05:51am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party said that the CDM Smith bribe payments amounting to US $ 25000 to those in the Goa government have been proved by the US authorities and hence their complaint, filed with the ACB Goa and which was rejected, would be pursued with CBI.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................