AAP to pursue CDM Smith bribery case with CBI
13 Feb 2018 05:51am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party said that the CDM Smith bribe payments amounting to US $ 25000 to those in the Goa government have been proved by the US authorities and hence their complaint, filed with the ACB Goa and which was rejected, would be pursued with CBI.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................