AAP to pursue CDM Smith bribery case with CBI
13 Feb 2018 05:51am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party said that the CDM Smith bribe payments amounting to US $ 25000 to those in the Goa government have been proved by the US authorities and hence their complaint, filed with the ACB Goa and which was rejected, would be pursued with CBI.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................