AAP to pursue CDM Smith bribery case with CBI
13 Feb 2018 05:51am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party said that the CDM Smith bribe payments amounting to US $ 25000 to those in the Goa government have been proved by the US authorities and hence their complaint, filed with the ACB Goa and which was rejected, would be pursued with CBI.
- Dy Speaker Lobo moves Speaker to curtail Budget session to allow CM to recuperate
- Bus crushes two persons to death at Panjim bus stand
- PSI under police radar for lady constable’s suicide
- Sacked Ponda worker attempts suicide
- Arguments to continue at Mhadei tribunal today
- Mhadei tribunal asks K’taka to justify its water needs
- Child dies in accident
- Electronics goods worth Rs 16 lakh gutted in fire
- LPSI Naik gets advance bail
- Vigilance warns govt servants of action for criticising govt policies
- Curca-Bambolim opposes inclusion into PDA
- One arrested for Colva riot
................... Advertisements ...................