Additional 50MW power will end domestic load restrictions
07 Dec 2017 05:59am IST
PANJIM: NTPC Limited, electric power distribution company, has allocated an additional 50 Mega Watt of power to Goa, which will help end the domestic load restrictions in the State.
- Jail officials suspended in bhang party case
- CM doing well, to return on Sunday
- Action against officer for issuing ration card to foreigner
- Demand enough for two airports in Goa: AAI
- The ganja coast of Goa is also a cocaine coast
- CLP chalks out strategy for Budget session
- Cong is a house divided on auctioning of mines
- Sanguem truckers finally permitted to ply at Rivona mines
- Roy Naik grilled on banking transactions
- Bismarque’s mom seeks answers from CB on son’s last hours
- TTAG urges AAI to waive off penalty for charter arrival delays
- CCP passes deficit budget of Rs 52 cr
................... Advertisements ...................