Advance bail plea of suicide abetment accused wife, her three sisters rejected
13 Jan 2018 06:36am IST
MARGAO: First Additional Sessions Judge Edgar Fernandes on Friday rejected the anticipatory bail application moved by Samolibai Aroskar and her three sisters in connection with the case filed against them for abetting the suicide by Savio D’Mello at his residence in Benaulim.
- CM assures taxi operators more time to install speed governors
- LOBO BROKERS PEACE
- Churchill lauds Parrikar for resolving tourist taxi issue
- CM asks GTDC to develop app-based taxi service
- Police probe NGO for attempting to defraud MMC
- Vijai to table Bill for community farming
- Park at Opinion Poll Square, get fined
- Sal gram sabha plunges into acrimony over stone crusher
- Ambelim to hike house tax
- Priol asked to place mega projects before gram sabha
- Taps running dry in Velus since last 2 days
- Bethki says no to mobile tower
................... Advertisements ...................