Advance bail plea of suicide abetment accused wife, her three sisters rejected
13 Jan 2018 06:36am IST
MARGAO: First Additional Sessions Judge Edgar Fernandes on Friday rejected the anticipatory bail application moved by Samolibai Aroskar and her three sisters in connection with the case filed against them for abetting the suicide by Savio D’Mello at his residence in Benaulim.
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................