Advance bail plea of suicide abetment accused wife, her three sisters rejected
13 Jan 2018 06:36am IST
MARGAO: First Additional Sessions Judge Edgar Fernandes on Friday rejected the anticipatory bail application moved by Samolibai Aroskar and her three sisters in connection with the case filed against them for abetting the suicide by Savio D’Mello at his residence in Benaulim.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................