Advance bail plea of suicide abetment accused wife, her three sisters rejected
13 Jan 2018 06:36am IST
MARGAO: First Additional Sessions Judge Edgar Fernandes on Friday rejected the anticipatory bail application moved by Samolibai Aroskar and her three sisters in connection with the case filed against them for abetting the suicide by Savio D’Mello at his residence in Benaulim.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................