Airport car rental counter ‘looting’ tourists: UTA
31 Mar 2018 05:34am IST
VASCO: The United Taximen Association (UTA), a union of the Yellow and Black taxi operators from Dabolim International Airport on Wednesday alleged that the newly launched car rental counter by Taj India Tours has been overcharging the passengers at the airport.
- GMC BLUNDERS, hands over wrong body for cremation
- NCB Goa chief booked for corruption
- Mangor Hill garage owner attacked with swords, in critical condition
- Casinos get extension till March 2019
- Four-year-old child drowns in water tank at Mangor Hill
- Gujarati language desirable for driver?
- Non-revenue water reduced to 25 per cent: Sudin
- Sudin sees ‘redeemer’ in former ‘oppressor’; Calls for developing Goa on Portugal’s model
- Goa, Portugal sign MoU for boosting water supply
- AAP demands GMR to stop harassing Mopa locals
- DDSSY card renewal date extended
- No dissent in party over Cabinet expansion: BJP
................... Advertisements ...................