Ambelim to hike house tax
22 Jan 2018 05:52am IST
MARGAO: Ambelim villagers at the gram sabha on Sunday decided to revise the house tax to levy minimum Rs 100 as house tax per annum and also decided to let the garbage management committee decide about the proposed garbage tax.
- BJP again rules out leadership change
- Union cabinet to take up MMDR Act amendment: Mauvin
- Rs 70 cr is my rightful money, says Shirodkar
- ‘Absence of unity and development forced their hand’
- GPCC dissolves block committees in Shiroda and Mandrem
- Cong scouts for new faces
- Locals want social worker to contest in Mandrem
- Goa and Hawaii are now sisters
- Parsekar vows to defeat Sopte in bypolls
- International gang targeting Goa
- Now... a police outpost without the police
- 391 new voters submitt registeration forms
................... Advertisements ...................