Ambelim to hike house tax
22 Jan 2018 05:52am IST
MARGAO: Ambelim villagers at the gram sabha on Sunday decided to revise the house tax to levy minimum Rs 100 as house tax per annum and also decided to let the garbage management committee decide about the proposed garbage tax.
- Employment policy to give jobs for every youth soon: CM
- Balli PHC has just one doctor for 44,119 citizens
- MLA unfurls the tricolour in Canacona, takes salute of police
- Confident Centre will solve mining imbroglio: Speaker
- Goa can be model for nation, but we need positive mindset: TCP Minister
- Independence is the fruit of sacrifice, says GPCC chief
- Cabral unfurls flag at Quepem function
- Mauvin expresses ‘disgust’ over ‘toilet cleaners’ remark at I-Day function
- Sudin presides over I-Day function at Ponda
- Fishermen asked not to venture into sea
- Sec 144 imposed for Goa Meat Complex reopening
- Mhadei verdict is victory for Goa: Vijai
................... Advertisements ...................