Ambelim to hike house tax
22 Jan 2018 05:52am IST
MARGAO: Ambelim villagers at the gram sabha on Sunday decided to revise the house tax to levy minimum Rs 100 as house tax per annum and also decided to let the garbage management committee decide about the proposed garbage tax.
- Sudin takes ‘charge’ but is all well in the coalition?
- Migrants To file a police complaint against Attorney and his brother
- 16 of 20 illegal houses at Pedamol demolished under police protection
- Godinho promises common cadre for panchayat staff
- Hon CM is raring to go, sense of humour intact: CS Sharma
- Congress delegation to visit Parrikar in Mumbai
- Diverting Mhadei will hit us hard, Goa tells Tribunal
- Cong suspects involvement of others in desecration of religious structures
- Tony resigns as GPPDA member
- If people want, will launch app based taxis: KTC chief
- No NGT relief for duo who sought ban on mega shows
- Cops solve theft case in 3 hours
................... Advertisements ...................