Ambelim to hike house tax
22 Jan 2018 05:52am IST
MARGAO: Ambelim villagers at the gram sabha on Sunday decided to revise the house tax to levy minimum Rs 100 as house tax per annum and also decided to let the garbage management committee decide about the proposed garbage tax.
- Neither taxis nor GST, foreigners blame stringent visa rules for drop in arrivals
- Petrol to cost Rs 1.12 more in Goa
- Lobo blames CM for nuisance on beaches, low-grade tourist arrivals
- Finally, much-needed detention centre at Mapusa by January 26
- Citizens express outrage over South Goa’s Collector transfer
- Goa Human Rights Commission informed of ruling on hijab case
- It’s all airy fairy
- Suresh Amonkar appointed Konkani Akademi president
- Women victims of sexual assault and other crimes will now receive compensation
- Study of environment in villages of Poinguinim and Loliem commences
- Dates for SSC and HSSC exams announced
- Collectors to now head DMF trust
................... Advertisements ...................