Ambelim to hike house tax
22 Jan 2018 05:52am IST
MARGAO: Ambelim villagers at the gram sabha on Sunday decided to revise the house tax to levy minimum Rs 100 as house tax per annum and also decided to let the garbage management committee decide about the proposed garbage tax.
- No fifth ferry for Chorao, but two for casino
- At 91.27, SSC pass percentage sees marginal drop
- Traders allege beef shortage as Goa Meat Complex is shut
- Coalition partners can betray at any time, says Francis
- One held for illegal slaughter of bulls
- Action likely against 6 Salcete panchayats
- BJP to meet religious heads with Modi government success stories
- Home Dept asked to appoint Special Public Prosecutor
- 4000 parking slots to be created in Panjim
- Sesa workers on hunger strike
- Goa lowest in tobacco use: Survey
- Activists in Goa denounce Tamil Nadu shooting
................... Advertisements ...................