Bismarque’s family demands CBI probe
14 Apr 2018 06:22am IST
PANJIM: Demanding a probe through a federal agency into the death of social activist Bismarque Dias, his family members have now alleged that Crime Branch did not furnish copies of the forensic and diatom test.
- Church ‘guides the community’: BJP leaders
- For town & country, Goans to march to ‘Lohia’ today
- Girish appointed GPCC chief
- Kenneth alleges political vendetta for his arrest
- No specific direction that ore was illegal: State
- TCP Minister calls for Ordinance to restart mining
- HC declines interim relief to Golden Globe
- Current council failed to develop Ponda: MLA
- Opa water plan will become operational in Aug: minister
- Khandepar Bridge to be open for one-way traffic from June
- Current Ponda council most corrupt: Minister
- Sahakari voted out as chairman of Goa Dairy
................... Advertisements ...................