Herald: Bismarque’s mom seeks answers from CB on son’s last hours
Herald News

Bismarque’s mom seeks answers from CB on son’s last hours

17 Feb 2018 06:17am IST

Report by
Team Herald

Leave a comment
17 Feb 2018 06:17am IST

Report by
Team Herald

PANJIM: Family members of late Bismarque Dias said that all questions raised by them regarding the murder of the social activist should be answered by Crime Branch.

PANJIM: Family members of late Bismarque Dias said that all questions raised by them regarding the murder of the social activist should be answered by Crime Branch. 

Speaking to the media in Panjim, Bismarque’s mother appealed that Crime Branch tell them what had happened on the night her son went missing from St Estevam. 

“He was always telling us that he was being threatened by some people. He fought for the cause to save the village from destruction. I lost my son and it pains me,” she said. 

If the Crime Branch investigation fails to prove murder, the court will be moved to transfer the case to the Central Bureau of Investigation. 

She said there are enough witnesses and evidence with Crime Branch to investigate further and that a lie detector test should be conducted on the two boys who were last seen with Bismarque.

In petitions filed before the High Court of Bombay at Goa, the court last month had granted CB eight weeks to investigate the murder case and submit a report.

Bismarque went missing on November 5, 2015 under mysterious circumstances in St Estevam. His body was found two days later in a tributary of River Mandovi.    

His body has still not been claimed by the family that is demanding a thorough investigation in the murder case. 
Leave a comment
Comments
Leave a comment


Advertise     |     Contact Us     |     About Us     |     Terms of Use     |     Privacy Policy     |     Disclaimer     |     Designed by Team Inertia Technologies

       

Designed by Team Inertia Technologies