Churchill lauds Parrikar for resolving tourist taxi issue
22 Jan 2018 05:56am IST
Churchill said that the Supreme Court order on speed governors was pronounced in 1989 and it was not applicable to tourist taxis.
- No fifth ferry for Chorao, but two for casino
- At 91.27, SSC pass percentage sees marginal drop
- Traders allege beef shortage as Goa Meat Complex is shut
- Coalition partners can betray at any time, says Francis
- One held for illegal slaughter of bulls
- Action likely against 6 Salcete panchayats
- BJP to meet religious heads with Modi government success stories
- Home Dept asked to appoint Special Public Prosecutor
- 4000 parking slots to be created in Panjim
- Sesa workers on hunger strike
- Goa lowest in tobacco use: Survey
- Activists in Goa denounce Tamil Nadu shooting
................... Advertisements ...................