Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
31 Jan 2018 06:26am IST
PANJIM: A day after the office of North Goa District Collector was criticised for holding walk-in interviews for contractual posts in a manner that led to chaos, a notice extending the deadline for registration has been issued for eligible candidates, who were not able to register for the interview on Monday.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................