Congress seeks all-party meet to solve mining crisis
13 Feb 2018 05:58am IST
PANJIM: Accusing the Manohar Parrikar government of mishandling the iron ore mining issue and causing a loss of over Rs 50,000 crore, the Congress urged the Chief Minister to call for an all-party meeting to find a solution to the vexed mining problem.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................