Curca-Bambolim opposes inclusion into PDA
18 Feb 2018 06:05am IST
PANJIM: Curca-Bambolim panchayat has opposed the inclusion of the village in the Greater Panjim Planning and Development Authority (GPPDA).
- Prime accused in Betalbatim gang rape escapes
- 3-day Goa mining protest in Delhi from today
- Aap confronts PWD Highway Division over traffic diversion plans
- Mega U-turn: Sudin says his comments on Portugal PM were misinterpreted
- Congress slams move
- Sudin to meet MoRST on Cortalim road closure issue
- SWPL to conduct study source of pollution
- CONTRACTOR TO INSIST UPON DIVERSION OF TRAFFIC FROM CORTALIM TO VERNA ROAD FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND TO FINISH WORK ON SCHEDULE
- Stray animals create havoc at Calangute beach
- Goencho Avaaz sends out call for second liberation of Goa
- Vishwajit proposes wholesale fish market in Pernem
- Valpoi chairperson resigns
................... Advertisements ...................