Curca-Bambolim opposes inclusion into PDA
18 Feb 2018 06:05am IST
PANJIM: Curca-Bambolim panchayat has opposed the inclusion of the village in the Greater Panjim Planning and Development Authority (GPPDA).
- Taxi union leaders booked for instigating mining protestors
- Administration readies for agitation at Dabolim airport
- Won’t withdraw fees for Maha patients: Health Minister
- Consultations on short listing State Cong chief continue for second day
- MGP dreams of forming own govt after next polls
- Taxi operators threaten agitation on Monday
- DMF funds to be used on social welfare projects
- Panel set up to implement planning scheme in Mapusa
- MGP cries foul in reservation of wards for Ponda civic polls
- Farmers oppose closure of Paroda canal
- JMFC seeks report of probe on Aires attack
- Was misquoted on soft corner remark: WRD Minister
................... Advertisements ...................