Curca-Bambolim opposes inclusion into PDA
18 Feb 2018 06:05am IST
PANJIM: Curca-Bambolim panchayat has opposed the inclusion of the village in the Greater Panjim Planning and Development Authority (GPPDA).
- Probe ordered into Hospicio dialysis unit fire
- State spending crores of rupees to please ‘friends’?
- Campaign to save frogs keeps poachers at bay
- Clinical Establishments Bill likely next session
- Complaint filed against Goa Dairy officials
- Locals demand ban on heavy vehicles on Taripanto bridge
- Fire Dept begins investigation into Hospicio fire
- Govt not responsible for shutdown of Urdu schools: Education Dept
- Madkaikar improving; out of ICU, ventilator
- BJP to observe Black Day on June 26
- Plastic load making Saligao plant a failure: AAP leader
- Dependents organise solidarity run demanding restart of mining
................... Advertisements ...................