DARE to guide girls against molestation in south Goa
08 Feb 2018 05:58am IST
MARGAO: After training 11,714 girls in north Goa Baldota Group’s Defence Against Rape and Eve Teasing (DARE), initiative will be taken to train girls in South Goa in the next two months, permission by the Directorate of Education has been granted.
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................