DARE to guide girls against molestation in south Goa
08 Feb 2018 05:58am IST
MARGAO: After training 11,714 girls in north Goa Baldota Group’s Defence Against Rape and Eve Teasing (DARE), initiative will be taken to train girls in South Goa in the next two months, permission by the Directorate of Education has been granted.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................