DARE to guide girls against molestation in south Goa
08 Feb 2018 05:58am IST
MARGAO: After training 11,714 girls in north Goa Baldota Group’s Defence Against Rape and Eve Teasing (DARE), initiative will be taken to train girls in South Goa in the next two months, permission by the Directorate of Education has been granted.
- Jail officials suspended in bhang party case
- CM doing well, to return on Sunday
- Action against officer for issuing ration card to foreigner
- Demand enough for two airports in Goa: AAI
- The ganja coast of Goa is also a cocaine coast
- CLP chalks out strategy for Budget session
- Cong is a house divided on auctioning of mines
- Sanguem truckers finally permitted to ply at Rivona mines
- Roy Naik grilled on banking transactions
- Bismarque’s mom seeks answers from CB on son’s last hours
- TTAG urges AAI to waive off penalty for charter arrival delays
- CCP passes deficit budget of Rs 52 cr
................... Advertisements ...................