Family refuses to take possession of ripper machine driver’s body
07 Dec 2017 05:59am IST
Ponda: The family members and Khandepar locals refused to take possession of ripper machine driver Manoj Naik's body as they were yet to get assurance from Sesa Goa Vedanta over the compensation to be given to Naik's family.
- Restore our livelihood, says port workers & dependents
- Verify taxi union’s claim on lack of speed governors: Transport Dept
- ‘War’ breaks out in Delhi NGT during Mopa EC hearing
- MPT asked to stop ammonia transportation via Vasco
- Discuss Mhadei issue than Dr Jack’s statue,Vijai tells BJP
- ODPs redrafting halted due to delay in notifying Greater Panjim PDA
- Goan a step away from Kalpana Chawla Scholarship
- Cong dares Vijai to quit govt over statue issue
- Tender for smart power meters within 15 days: Madkaikar
- Mayor to wait for HC order on kiosks in children’s park
- Colva murder case cracked, youth held
- Goa Police to participate in Carnival parade for first time
................... Advertisements ...................