GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
31 Oct 2017 07:12am IST
MARGAO: Goa Seamen Association of India executive members along with president Franklin D'Costa met Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and requested him to intervene in the NUSI Wokhardt Hospital issue.
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
- Goans seek Vijai’s mediation on pending applications
................... Advertisements ...................