GST charged on casino entry and sale of chips, Dept clarifies
31 Dec 2017 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Clarifying that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is charged on entry into casinos and as well as on sale of playing chips, Department of Commercial Taxes Department on Saturday denied allegations made by Curtorim MLA Aleixo Reginaldo Lourenco, that there is no GST on casino transactions and that it is a scam.
- Magisterial inquiry ordered in Colvale jail ‘Bhaang party’
- Leak was in Delhi, why should Goans suffer, ask parents and CBSE students
- On Good Friday, around the troubled spots of the world in 80 minutes
- Consent to Operate granted to 79 mining leases revoked
- Owners worry over keeping barges loaded
- Mining belt ‘landlords’ feel dip in income as outstation workers leave
- Power dept asked to speed up process on prepaid digital meters
- CJI Misra calls for harmonisation of commercial laws across borders
- 17 families to get forest rights
- Airport car rental counter ‘looting’ tourists: UTA
- Locals protest tree cutting on Chirpute Hills; demand action
- ‘Establishments must take sewage connections’
................... Advertisements ...................