GST charged on casino entry and sale of chips, Dept clarifies
31 Dec 2017 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Clarifying that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is charged on entry into casinos and as well as on sale of playing chips, Department of Commercial Taxes Department on Saturday denied allegations made by Curtorim MLA Aleixo Reginaldo Lourenco, that there is no GST on casino transactions and that it is a scam.
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................