GST charged on casino entry and sale of chips, Dept clarifies
31 Dec 2017 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Clarifying that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is charged on entry into casinos and as well as on sale of playing chips, Department of Commercial Taxes Department on Saturday denied allegations made by Curtorim MLA Aleixo Reginaldo Lourenco, that there is no GST on casino transactions and that it is a scam.
- GMC BLUNDERS, hands over wrong body for cremation
- NCB Goa chief booked for corruption
- Mangor Hill garage owner attacked with swords, in critical condition
- Casinos get extension till March 2019
- Four-year-old child drowns in water tank at Mangor Hill
- Gujarati language desirable for driver?
- Non-revenue water reduced to 25 per cent: Sudin
- Sudin sees ‘redeemer’ in former ‘oppressor’; Calls for developing Goa on Portugal’s model
- Goa, Portugal sign MoU for boosting water supply
- AAP demands GMR to stop harassing Mopa locals
- DDSSY card renewal date extended
- No dissent in party over Cabinet expansion: BJP
................... Advertisements ...................