GST charged on casino entry and sale of chips, Dept clarifies
31 Dec 2017 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Clarifying that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is charged on entry into casinos and as well as on sale of playing chips, Department of Commercial Taxes Department on Saturday denied allegations made by Curtorim MLA Aleixo Reginaldo Lourenco, that there is no GST on casino transactions and that it is a scam.
- It’s chock-a-block on the coastal belt
- Security beefed up in South for New Year
- Woman killed in hit-and-run at Benaulim
- Shack operators warned of high tide on Jan 1 & 2
- Reginaldo leads Congress volley against Yeddyurappa
- Activists protest CM’s promise to Yeddyurappa
- GAC fine with fishing jetty at Khariwado, but not POL berth
- Gaonkar given additional charge as Goa Board chief
- CoP to inspect San Domino before clearing it for operations
- Nadkarni retainership: Aires serves notice on govt
- Sugarcane plantation gutted in fire
- Sada residents object to dumping of thrash in open area by MPT
................... Advertisements ...................