GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
31 Jan 2018 06:27am IST
MARGAO: Frustrated with the delay in devolving powers on the Zilla Parishads and village panchayats, the Goa Panchayati Raj Institutions Union has written to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a solution to their long pending demand.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- Two held for thefts
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Govt targets 6% farm growth
................... Advertisements ...................