GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
31 Jan 2018 06:27am IST
MARGAO: Frustrated with the delay in devolving powers on the Zilla Parishads and village panchayats, the Goa Panchayati Raj Institutions Union has written to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a solution to their long pending demand.
- Rs 60 lakh seized in matka raid in Pernem
- GSPCB grants SWPL fresh consent to operate coal facility
- 20-year-old allegedly raped by taxi driver in Vasco
- GSPCB takes a tough stand on air pollution
- Transport Dept to accept documents in electronic format
- Congress confident of winning both Lok Sabha seats
- Nepal native arrested with stolen scooter
- Goencho Avaz auditions underway
- Congress files complaint against BJP State president
- Govt working improved with CM’s return: BJP
- Women’s collective plans campaign against sex tourism
- Diverted highway traffic causing congestion in Bethora and Dabal
................... Advertisements ...................