Govt hikes DA to its employees
30 Sep 2017 05:26am IST
PANJIM: Bringing cheer to thousands of government employees on the eve of Dussehra, the government announced a hike in the dearness allowance (DA) to its employees and those in grant-in-aid institutes from October, along with payment of pending arrears from July.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................