Govt hikes DA to its employees
30 Sep 2017 05:26am IST
PANJIM: Bringing cheer to thousands of government employees on the eve of Dussehra, the government announced a hike in the dearness allowance (DA) to its employees and those in grant-in-aid institutes from October, along with payment of pending arrears from July.
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
................... Advertisements ...................