HC urged to monitor matka gambling probe
13 Mar 2018 05:23am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has been requested to monitor the matka gambling probe by petitioner Kashinath Shetye who alleged there is no proper investigation being carried out by the Special Investigation Team (SIT).
- Taxi union leaders booked for instigating mining protestors
- Administration readies for agitation at Dabolim airport
- Won’t withdraw fees for Maha patients: Health Minister
- Consultations on short listing State Cong chief continue for second day
- MGP dreams of forming own govt after next polls
- Taxi operators threaten agitation on Monday
- DMF funds to be used on social welfare projects
- Panel set up to implement planning scheme in Mapusa
- MGP cries foul in reservation of wards for Ponda civic polls
- Farmers oppose closure of Paroda canal
- JMFC seeks report of probe on Aires attack
- Was misquoted on soft corner remark: WRD Minister
................... Advertisements ...................