House demolished at Sada amidst cries of women
VASCO: Tension prevailed at Headland Sada in Mormugao on Tuesday morning after a family whose house was slated for demolition, along with their relatives got into a heated arguments with municipal staff and tried to prevent the demolition squad from demolishing their over two decades old house.
- GMC BLUNDERS, hands over wrong body for cremation
- NCB Goa chief booked for corruption
- Mangor Hill garage owner attacked with swords, in critical condition
- Casinos get extension till March 2019
- Four-year-old child drowns in water tank at Mangor Hill
- Gujarati language desirable for driver?
- Non-revenue water reduced to 25 per cent: Sudin
- Sudin sees ‘redeemer’ in former ‘oppressor’; Calls for developing Goa on Portugal’s model
- Goa, Portugal sign MoU for boosting water supply
- AAP demands GMR to stop harassing Mopa locals
- DDSSY card renewal date extended
- No dissent in party over Cabinet expansion: BJP
................... Advertisements ...................