Mango Foundation moves HC for organ transplant organisation
04 May 2018 06:14am IST
PANJIM: Mango Foundation, a South Goa-based NGO, has approached the High Court of Bombay at Goa with a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) seeking directions to the State Health Secretary and Union Health and Family Welfare Secretary to immediately notify Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMC) as a State Organ and Tissue Transplantation Organisation (SOTTO) with criteria based transparent waiting lists for organs and linking the same to the Regional and State Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization (ROTTO), Western Region and National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization (NOTTO).
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................