New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
PANJIM: In a bid to sort out difficulties faced by contractors involved in government works due to the Goods and Service Tax (GST), the State government will be working out a new Goa Schedule of Rates (GSR), which is used to calculate estimates of government projects.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
- Mapusa PI directed to register case against former MMC CO
................... Advertisements ...................