20 primary schools in danger of collapsing
After 10 schools in Sattari were closed down due to a drop in students, some existing schools, especially in Velus, need urgent repairs and may come down during the monsoon, say villagers
- Vegetable and flower sellers upset in Sanquelim market
- The four lane highway to accident ville
- Sattari’s beautiful Waterfalls turning dangerous for nature lovers
- North Goa Briefs
- Mhapsekars awaiting a smart Mapusa
- Sad plight of 3 grounds in Mayem constituency
- No parks for children in Valpoi
- Several Underpasses on the NH have become death traps in Pondac
- Nagzar Curti locals suffer due to road digging
- CM’s absence keeps project pending
- The Poriem farmer who devised a tractor...
- Sanquelim swimming pool, another White Elephant?
................... Advertisements ...................