Now, Bhingui and Rivonkar allege political pressure
07 Dec 2017 05:58am IST
PANJIM: After Former Principal (Mines) Secretary Rajiv Yaduvanshi deposed before the magistrate in connection with the investigation into illegal condonation alleging he worked under political pressure, former Mines Director J Bhingui and Assistant Senior Geologist Shobana Rivonkar too recorded their statements under Section 164 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- State Congress congratulates Rahul on election
- Congress petitions Gadkari opposing river nationalisation
- There is nothing called river nationalisation, says CM
- CM bats solidly for opening up rivers by de-silting
- Sudin backs river nationalisation
- Digambar bail hearing adjourned to Saturday
- Outside meeting venue, protestors wear black masks
- MGP is not merging, assures Deepak
- Need three weeks to study taxi meter policy: Govt to HC
- Almost 45% men drink, 20.8% use tobacco
- Cuncolim locals threaten to block NH over power cuts
- MMC hikes wages of daily wage workers
................... Advertisements ...................