Now, Bhingui and Rivonkar allege political pressure
07 Dec 2017 05:58am IST
PANJIM: After Former Principal (Mines) Secretary Rajiv Yaduvanshi deposed before the magistrate in connection with the investigation into illegal condonation alleging he worked under political pressure, former Mines Director J Bhingui and Assistant Senior Geologist Shobana Rivonkar too recorded their statements under Section 164 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Mopa Airport security firm operating with non-Goans
- Damage control mode activated in CORRIDORS OF POWER…
- Kerala shadow looms large over tourism season
- Inventory of hazardous waste generation to be conducted
- Give him more powers
- No more taxis to Dudhsagar
- State is in a self-imposed emergency: CLP
- Now skilled to face life after a tough start
- Nigerian held with drugs, for overstaying
- Files take the long route from Porvorim to Panjim via New York
- Mormugao civic body to ink MoU with NGO to tackle stray cattle menace
- NGPDA invites objections to Arpora, Nagoa, Parra land use map
................... Advertisements ...................