Now, Bhingui and Rivonkar allege political pressure
07 Dec 2017 05:58am IST
PANJIM: After Former Principal (Mines) Secretary Rajiv Yaduvanshi deposed before the magistrate in connection with the investigation into illegal condonation alleging he worked under political pressure, former Mines Director J Bhingui and Assistant Senior Geologist Shobana Rivonkar too recorded their statements under Section 164 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Jail officials suspended in bhang party case
- CM doing well, to return on Sunday
- Action against officer for issuing ration card to foreigner
- Demand enough for two airports in Goa: AAI
- The ganja coast of Goa is also a cocaine coast
- CLP chalks out strategy for Budget session
- Cong is a house divided on auctioning of mines
- Sanguem truckers finally permitted to ply at Rivona mines
- Roy Naik grilled on banking transactions
- Bismarque’s mom seeks answers from CB on son’s last hours
- TTAG urges AAI to waive off penalty for charter arrival delays
- CCP passes deficit budget of Rs 52 cr
................... Advertisements ...................