Now, Bhingui and Rivonkar allege political pressure
07 Dec 2017 05:58am IST
PANJIM: After Former Principal (Mines) Secretary Rajiv Yaduvanshi deposed before the magistrate in connection with the investigation into illegal condonation alleging he worked under political pressure, former Mines Director J Bhingui and Assistant Senior Geologist Shobana Rivonkar too recorded their statements under Section 164 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Sudin takes ‘charge’ but is all well in the coalition?
- Migrants To file a police complaint against Attorney and his brother
- 16 of 20 illegal houses at Pedamol demolished under police protection
- Godinho promises common cadre for panchayat staff
- Hon CM is raring to go, sense of humour intact: CS Sharma
- Congress delegation to visit Parrikar in Mumbai
- Diverting Mhadei will hit us hard, Goa tells Tribunal
- Cong suspects involvement of others in desecration of religious structures
- Tony resigns as GPPDA member
- If people want, will launch app based taxis: KTC chief
- No NGT relief for duo who sought ban on mega shows
- Cops solve theft case in 3 hours
................... Advertisements ...................