Now, Bhingui and Rivonkar allege political pressure
07 Dec 2017 05:58am IST
PANJIM: After Former Principal (Mines) Secretary Rajiv Yaduvanshi deposed before the magistrate in connection with the investigation into illegal condonation alleging he worked under political pressure, former Mines Director J Bhingui and Assistant Senior Geologist Shobana Rivonkar too recorded their statements under Section 164 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................