Opa water plan will become operational in Aug: minister
27 Apr 2018 06:16am IST
PONDA: PWD Minister Ramakrishna (Sudin) Dhavalikar has said that the new 27 MLD capacity Water Treatment Plant at Opa would become operational in August and the same would later be formally inaugurated by Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar.
- Job creation drought worries ministers
- Sex racket busted at Siolim; 2 held, 3 girls rescued
- IPB given 7 days to dispose proposals in restricted areas
- All hospitals to report on patients showing symptoms of NiV
- MGP infighting spills over into public domain
- New Zuari Bridge to be ready in April 2019: Minister
- CAC approves proposals worth Rs 73 crore
- Congress turns down rhetoric on govt formation
- MMC worker injured during tree cutting
- Nothing wrong in Delhi Archbishop’s letter: Cong
- Cabinet nod for extension of mining loan relief scheme
- Airport runway lights fail; flights diverted, delayed
................... Advertisements ...................