PWD to start work on plugging leaking pipeline at Ambora today
10 Jan 2018 06:27am IST
MARGAO: A week after the water pipeline at Ambora began leaking, the Public Works Department is scheduled to start the repair works on Wednesday after allowing water to be wasted for a week and people in the vicinity probably receiving contaminated water.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................