PWD to start work on plugging leaking pipeline at Ambora today
10 Jan 2018 06:27am IST
MARGAO: A week after the water pipeline at Ambora began leaking, the Public Works Department is scheduled to start the repair works on Wednesday after allowing water to be wasted for a week and people in the vicinity probably receiving contaminated water.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................