Police probe NGO for attempting to defraud MMC
22 Jan 2018 05:55am IST
MARGAO: Fatorda Police have begun investigating the Bapu Environmental Social Service Organisation following a complaint lodged by Margao Municipal Council Chief Officer Johnson Fernandes accusing it of seeking to defraud the council and cause loss to it.
- Neither taxis nor GST, foreigners blame stringent visa rules for drop in arrivals
- Petrol to cost Rs 1.12 more in Goa
- Lobo blames CM for nuisance on beaches, low-grade tourist arrivals
- Finally, much-needed detention centre at Mapusa by January 26
- Citizens express outrage over South Goa’s Collector transfer
- Goa Human Rights Commission informed of ruling on hijab case
- It’s all airy fairy
- Suresh Amonkar appointed Konkani Akademi president
- Women victims of sexual assault and other crimes will now receive compensation
- Study of environment in villages of Poinguinim and Loliem commences
- Dates for SSC and HSSC exams announced
- Collectors to now head DMF trust
................... Advertisements ...................