Police probe NGO for attempting to defraud MMC
22 Jan 2018 05:55am IST
MARGAO: Fatorda Police have begun investigating the Bapu Environmental Social Service Organisation following a complaint lodged by Margao Municipal Council Chief Officer Johnson Fernandes accusing it of seeking to defraud the council and cause loss to it.
- No fifth ferry for Chorao, but two for casino
- At 91.27, SSC pass percentage sees marginal drop
- Traders allege beef shortage as Goa Meat Complex is shut
- Coalition partners can betray at any time, says Francis
- One held for illegal slaughter of bulls
- Action likely against 6 Salcete panchayats
- BJP to meet religious heads with Modi government success stories
- Home Dept asked to appoint Special Public Prosecutor
- 4000 parking slots to be created in Panjim
- Sesa workers on hunger strike
- Goa lowest in tobacco use: Survey
- Activists in Goa denounce Tamil Nadu shooting
................... Advertisements ...................