Police probe NGO for attempting to defraud MMC
22 Jan 2018 05:55am IST
MARGAO: Fatorda Police have begun investigating the Bapu Environmental Social Service Organisation following a complaint lodged by Margao Municipal Council Chief Officer Johnson Fernandes accusing it of seeking to defraud the council and cause loss to it.
- BJP again rules out leadership change
- Union cabinet to take up MMDR Act amendment: Mauvin
- Rs 70 cr is my rightful money, says Shirodkar
- ‘Absence of unity and development forced their hand’
- GPCC dissolves block committees in Shiroda and Mandrem
- Cong scouts for new faces
- Locals want social worker to contest in Mandrem
- Goa and Hawaii are now sisters
- Parsekar vows to defeat Sopte in bypolls
- International gang targeting Goa
- Now... a police outpost without the police
- 391 new voters submitt registeration forms
................... Advertisements ...................