Power dept asked to speed up process on prepaid digital meters
31 Mar 2018 05:36am IST
PANJIM: Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) through its order has asked electricity department to hasten the process of installation of prepaid digital meters.
- GMC BLUNDERS, hands over wrong body for cremation
- NCB Goa chief booked for corruption
- Mangor Hill garage owner attacked with swords, in critical condition
- Casinos get extension till March 2019
- Four-year-old child drowns in water tank at Mangor Hill
- Gujarati language desirable for driver?
- Non-revenue water reduced to 25 per cent: Sudin
- Sudin sees ‘redeemer’ in former ‘oppressor’; Calls for developing Goa on Portugal’s model
- Goa, Portugal sign MoU for boosting water supply
- AAP demands GMR to stop harassing Mopa locals
- DDSSY card renewal date extended
- No dissent in party over Cabinet expansion: BJP
................... Advertisements ...................