Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
31 Jan 2018 06:26am IST
BICHOLIM: The Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar has said that Sal village in Bicholim taluka would soon get a power sub-station while the work of KTC bus stand in Bicholim would also be taken up soon.
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................