Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
31 Jan 2018 06:29am IST
PANJIM: The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has issued an alert that tidal heights may be above normal in low-lying areas in the State owing to the Perigean Spring Tides, especially during high tide from Tuesday to Saturday.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................