Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
31 Jan 2018 06:29am IST
PANJIM: The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has issued an alert that tidal heights may be above normal in low-lying areas in the State owing to the Perigean Spring Tides, especially during high tide from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................