Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
31 Jan 2018 06:29am IST
PANJIM: The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has issued an alert that tidal heights may be above normal in low-lying areas in the State owing to the Perigean Spring Tides, especially during high tide from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................