Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
31 Jan 2018 06:29am IST
PANJIM: The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has issued an alert that tidal heights may be above normal in low-lying areas in the State owing to the Perigean Spring Tides, especially during high tide from Tuesday to Saturday.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- Two held for thefts
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Govt targets 6% farm growth
................... Advertisements ...................