SP Silva to head SIT on matka
31 Oct 2017 07:14am IST
PANJIM: The State government has constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe the matka gambling cases. The team, formed following directions from the High Court, will be headed by Superintendent of Police Bossuet Silva. The SIT will be monitored by retired Justice A P Lawande.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................