SP Silva to head SIT on matka
31 Oct 2017 07:14am IST
PANJIM: The State government has constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe the matka gambling cases. The team, formed following directions from the High Court, will be headed by Superintendent of Police Bossuet Silva. The SIT will be monitored by retired Justice A P Lawande.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................