Stop harassing OCIs: AAP
15 Apr 2018 06:00am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday stated that the FEMA Committee (non) operating since August 2013, has no legal status and hence a large number of Goan origin overseas citizens of India were being unnecessarily burdened with the requirement of obtaining NOC for registration of properties from the committee that is now rendered defunct.
- Rs 60 lakh seized in matka raid in Pernem
- GSPCB grants SWPL fresh consent to operate coal facility
- 20-year-old allegedly raped by taxi driver in Vasco
- GSPCB takes a tough stand on air pollution
- Transport Dept to accept documents in electronic format
- Congress confident of winning both Lok Sabha seats
- Nepal native arrested with stolen scooter
- Goencho Avaz auditions underway
- Congress files complaint against BJP State president
- Govt working improved with CM’s return: BJP
- Women’s collective plans campaign against sex tourism
- Diverted highway traffic causing congestion in Bethora and Dabal
................... Advertisements ...................