Stop harassing OCIs: AAP
15 Apr 2018 06:00am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday stated that the FEMA Committee (non) operating since August 2013, has no legal status and hence a large number of Goan origin overseas citizens of India were being unnecessarily burdened with the requirement of obtaining NOC for registration of properties from the committee that is now rendered defunct.
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................