Stop harassing OCIs: AAP
15 Apr 2018 06:00am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday stated that the FEMA Committee (non) operating since August 2013, has no legal status and hence a large number of Goan origin overseas citizens of India were being unnecessarily burdened with the requirement of obtaining NOC for registration of properties from the committee that is now rendered defunct.
- Church ‘guides the community’: BJP leaders
- For town & country, Goans to march to ‘Lohia’ today
- Girish appointed GPCC chief
- Kenneth alleges political vendetta for his arrest
- No specific direction that ore was illegal: State
- TCP Minister calls for Ordinance to restart mining
- HC declines interim relief to Golden Globe
- Current council failed to develop Ponda: MLA
- Opa water plan will become operational in Aug: minister
- Khandepar Bridge to be open for one-way traffic from June
- Current Ponda council most corrupt: Minister
- Sahakari voted out as chairman of Goa Dairy
................... Advertisements ...................