Stop harassing OCIs: AAP
15 Apr 2018 06:00am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday stated that the FEMA Committee (non) operating since August 2013, has no legal status and hence a large number of Goan origin overseas citizens of India were being unnecessarily burdened with the requirement of obtaining NOC for registration of properties from the committee that is now rendered defunct.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................