Stop harassing OCIs: AAP
15 Apr 2018 06:00am IST
PANJIM: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday stated that the FEMA Committee (non) operating since August 2013, has no legal status and hence a large number of Goan origin overseas citizens of India were being unnecessarily burdened with the requirement of obtaining NOC for registration of properties from the committee that is now rendered defunct.
- GMC BLUNDERS, hands over wrong body for cremation
- NCB Goa chief booked for corruption
- Mangor Hill garage owner attacked with swords, in critical condition
- Casinos get extension till March 2019
- Four-year-old child drowns in water tank at Mangor Hill
- Gujarati language desirable for driver?
- Non-revenue water reduced to 25 per cent: Sudin
- Sudin sees ‘redeemer’ in former ‘oppressor’; Calls for developing Goa on Portugal’s model
- Goa, Portugal sign MoU for boosting water supply
- AAP demands GMR to stop harassing Mopa locals
- DDSSY card renewal date extended
- No dissent in party over Cabinet expansion: BJP
................... Advertisements ...................