Truckers threaten to ‘paralyse’ Goa if coal transportation by trucks is stopped
13 Feb 2018 05:58am IST
MARGAO: President of Salcete Truck Owners’ Association Franky Gomes on Monday threatened that the truck owners will “paralyse” Goa if the transportation of coal by trucks is stopped.
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................