Vigilance warns govt servants of action for criticising govt policies
18 Feb 2018 06:05am IST
Service rules provides the process by which a government servant can express his or her opinion. Accordingly, it is imperative that all government servants adhere to the provisions of the rules scrupulously.
- I saved Babu from being dropped: Lavoo
- Pauskar backs Mamledar
- MGP disintegration begins, Lavoo expelled for anti-party activities
- No surprises in BJP list of candidates
- ‘I will carry forward my father’s legacy’
- After Costa, Portugal now has a Goa-born minister
- Four arrested for threatening youth at knife point
- Cong complains to ECI against induction of two DyCMs
- Art minister condemns MGP for expelling Mamledar
- Colva police seize alcohol, arrest a man
- 90 comunidades in South Goa paralysed
- Bhandari Samaj too condemns MGP leadership
................... Advertisements ...................