Vigilance warns govt servants of action for criticising govt policies
18 Feb 2018 06:05am IST
Service rules provides the process by which a government servant can express his or her opinion. Accordingly, it is imperative that all government servants adhere to the provisions of the rules scrupulously.
- BJP drops leadership change, Parrikar to run State from hospital bed
- Vishwajit slams Cong on formalin issue
- Cong creates ruckus over formalin
- Oppn accepts Rane’s challenge for debate
- Congress hungry for power: Vishwajit
- Govt initiates inquiry into formalin incident
- Vijai mocks Cong for trying to topple govt
- Two held for theft attempt
- Ponda cops take into custody mentally unsound person
- Two injured in mishap at Guirim
- 30-day extension for regularising unauthorised houses
- NSUI writes to GU over delay in releasing LLB results
................... Advertisements ...................