Vigilance warns govt servants of action for criticising govt policies
18 Feb 2018 06:05am IST
Service rules provides the process by which a government servant can express his or her opinion. Accordingly, it is imperative that all government servants adhere to the provisions of the rules scrupulously.
- Now, NOC from TCP must for sale, registration of plots
- Gadkari also mined the political battlefield on his Goa visit
- Vijai: TCP’s mandatory NOC is to curb illegal sale of orchard land
- Reliance moves court to make Goa pay arbitration award
- Govt can consider extending Mayor’s term, says minister
- UD minister moots new, planned city on Kadamba plateau
- Kolhapur native held for duping investors
- Khariwado fishermen not to allow MPT’s Vasco bay plan
- Reservation wards for PMC polls declared
- Ponda, Sanquelim municipal poll dates announced
- Kharkhatiaghati ward at war with CCMC over garbage
- CCP urged to go online, use more tech
................... Advertisements ...................