WRD Min Vinod Paliencar visits Kalsa Bandura project site
Expressing shock at the works carried out at the project site, Paliencar said “When the Supreme Court has ordered to stop work and the case is before the Mhadei Tribunal, carrying out work is in complete violations of the Court orders. The quantum of works are a clear evidence that this work has been carrying on a fast pace.”
He further said that the Karnataka government is not interested in following the law and the construction is a glaring example of the violations.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................