WRD Min Vinod Paliencar visits Kalsa Bandura project site
Expressing shock at the works carried out at the project site, Paliencar said “When the Supreme Court has ordered to stop work and the case is before the Mhadei Tribunal, carrying out work is in complete violations of the Court orders. The quantum of works are a clear evidence that this work has been carrying on a fast pace.”
He further said that the Karnataka government is not interested in following the law and the construction is a glaring example of the violations.
- Restore our livelihood, says port workers & dependents
- Verify taxi union’s claim on lack of speed governors: Transport Dept
- ‘War’ breaks out in Delhi NGT during Mopa EC hearing
- MPT asked to stop ammonia transportation via Vasco
- Discuss Mhadei issue than Dr Jack’s statue,Vijai tells BJP
- ODPs redrafting halted due to delay in notifying Greater Panjim PDA
- Goan a step away from Kalpana Chawla Scholarship
- Cong dares Vijai to quit govt over statue issue
- Tender for smart power meters within 15 days: Madkaikar
- Mayor to wait for HC order on kiosks in children’s park
- Colva murder case cracked, youth held
- Goa Police to participate in Carnival parade for first time
................... Advertisements ...................