WRD Min Vinod Paliencar visits Kalsa Bandura project site
Expressing shock at the works carried out at the project site, Paliencar said “When the Supreme Court has ordered to stop work and the case is before the Mhadei Tribunal, carrying out work is in complete violations of the Court orders. The quantum of works are a clear evidence that this work has been carrying on a fast pace.”
He further said that the Karnataka government is not interested in following the law and the construction is a glaring example of the violations.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................