WRD Min Vinod Paliencar visits Kalsa Bandura project site
Expressing shock at the works carried out at the project site, Paliencar said “When the Supreme Court has ordered to stop work and the case is before the Mhadei Tribunal, carrying out work is in complete violations of the Court orders. The quantum of works are a clear evidence that this work has been carrying on a fast pace.”
He further said that the Karnataka government is not interested in following the law and the construction is a glaring example of the violations.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
................... Advertisements ...................