‘MMC does not have shops’ area record to collect sanitary tax’
23 Aug 2017 05:27am IST
MARGAO: Although Margao Municipal Council has introduced a new system for sanitary tax collection based on the area of the premises, it does not have any record of the area of the various establishments in its jurisdiction as a result of which the council stands to lose lakhs of rupees as tax revenue.
- Halarnkar gets bail in Housing Board scam
- Babu today, Babal next: Kavlekar brothers face Crime Branch grilling
- Decks cleared to appoint GSPCB Chairman, Member Secretary
- Foul play: WC volunteers see red over attendance row
- Friday morning choke-up at Porvorim
- Vijai endorses Parrikar’s view on police-drug peddler issue
- School boy assaults another
- Stabbing accused sent to Apna Ghar
- Foundation stone for GMC block by Nov
- Glimmer of hope for withering police quarters
- Chicalim asked to assess Murgao Estate for taxes
- ‘Shaken and stirred’ DJ Ashwin back to what he does best
................... Advertisements ...................