‘MMC does not have shops’ area record to collect sanitary tax’
23 Aug 2017 05:27am IST
MARGAO: Although Margao Municipal Council has introduced a new system for sanitary tax collection based on the area of the premises, it does not have any record of the area of the various establishments in its jurisdiction as a result of which the council stands to lose lakhs of rupees as tax revenue.
- CM to discuss mining issue with PM next week
- DIRTY WATER: SEWAGE CORP ENDORSES PVT TECHNOLOGY
- Plans to allow dump mining derailed
- Raid at CCP continues for 2nd day
- Activists take draft CRZ notification to HC
- Social activists take CCP, others to court for contempt
- Margao cops book man for rape; accused has left for native place
- AAP demands RP 21 be kept in abeyance
- No English …No students
- New road caves in at Ambora
- No danger at mining sites this time: DMG
- Mining sends sacred groves on path to extinction: Environmentalist
................... Advertisements ...................