‘MMC does not have shops’ area record to collect sanitary tax’
23 Aug 2017 05:27am IST
MARGAO: Although Margao Municipal Council has introduced a new system for sanitary tax collection based on the area of the premises, it does not have any record of the area of the various establishments in its jurisdiction as a result of which the council stands to lose lakhs of rupees as tax revenue.
- Sudin takes ‘charge’ but is all well in the coalition?
- Migrants To file a police complaint against Attorney and his brother
- 16 of 20 illegal houses at Pedamol demolished under police protection
- Godinho promises common cadre for panchayat staff
- Hon CM is raring to go, sense of humour intact: CS Sharma
- Congress delegation to visit Parrikar in Mumbai
- Diverting Mhadei will hit us hard, Goa tells Tribunal
- Cong suspects involvement of others in desecration of religious structures
- Tony resigns as GPPDA member
- If people want, will launch app based taxis: KTC chief
- No NGT relief for duo who sought ban on mega shows
- Cops solve theft case in 3 hours
................... Advertisements ...................