12 mining leases in Sonshi denied ‘Consent to Operate’
PANJIM: Holding that the iron ore mining leases have exceeded their air pollution limit, the Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) has refused to grant Consent to Operate to 12 of the 13 mining leases operational in the Sonshi village of Sattari taluka.
- KPMG to be watchdog of all IPB projects
- 35 projects worth `2K cr cleared in 13th, 14th IPB meetings ‘invalid’
- Rs 5 cr for creating awareness on waste management
- Cross complaints filed in Sancoale group clash
- SIT arrests mineral trader Kancha Gaunder
- HC allowed 6th casino vessel to moor in Mandovi
- Khaunte asks officials to avoid delay in providing services
- 10 years in jail for murder
- Palyekar’s surprise visit puts seven officials in dock
- 15 Marathi schools in Sattari likely to close down
- Will restore lost glory of Kesarval Spring: Alina
- Scheme for sugarcane plantations introduced
................... Advertisements ...................