12 mining leases in Sonshi denied ‘Consent to Operate’
PANJIM: Holding that the iron ore mining leases have exceeded their air pollution limit, the Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) has refused to grant Consent to Operate to 12 of the 13 mining leases operational in the Sonshi village of Sattari taluka.
- BJP hits out at CSJP fact-finding report
- Lucky 7 owners violated CoP conditions
- State agencies can have limited effect on narcotics trade: DIG
- Kajol’s death leaves a deep scar in Yadav family
- Verna IDC road to Borim via Loutolim to be ready in 6 months: Sudin
- Judge allows Vikat’s one petition
- NGPDA to clear encroachments along beaches
- Sudin assures to repair potholed roads
- MEA sends police complaint of Nigerian accusing Goa cop of harassment
- Delhi MP seeks protection of Inquisition Pillar
- CCTV cameras may be re-installed at Vasco soon
- Cockroach in patties forces shutdown of Sanguem bakery
................... Advertisements ...................