12 mining leases in Sonshi denied ‘Consent to Operate’
PANJIM: Holding that the iron ore mining leases have exceeded their air pollution limit, the Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) has refused to grant Consent to Operate to 12 of the 13 mining leases operational in the Sonshi village of Sattari taluka.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................