AAI asked to conduct EIA for parallel taxiway at Dabolim
26 Sep 2017 05:29am IST
PANJIM: The Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) of the Union Ministry for Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC) has directed the Airport Authority of India (AAI) to conduct an Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) study with focus on traffic decongestion plan at the Dabolim airport for its proposed Rs 183 crore parallel taxi track at the international airport.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................