AAI asked to conduct EIA for parallel taxiway at Dabolim
26 Sep 2017 05:29am IST
PANJIM: The Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) of the Union Ministry for Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC) has directed the Airport Authority of India (AAI) to conduct an Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) study with focus on traffic decongestion plan at the Dabolim airport for its proposed Rs 183 crore parallel taxi track at the international airport.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................