AAI asked to conduct EIA for parallel taxiway at Dabolim
26 Sep 2017 05:29am IST
PANJIM: The Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) of the Union Ministry for Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC) has directed the Airport Authority of India (AAI) to conduct an Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) study with focus on traffic decongestion plan at the Dabolim airport for its proposed Rs 183 crore parallel taxi track at the international airport.
- MGP: Final call on LS seat 6 months prior to polls
- Goa Foundation moves SC for reduction in ore production cap
- PDAs essential for planned development: Vijai
- Mandovi bridge will destroy mangroves, to ‘a certain extent’: EIA report
- Govt will approach GST council to exempt tiatrs: Vijai
- Ore transportation to commence soon
- Govt proposes to amend TCP Act to jail violators
- Archives to get new house in 2 years
- Suspension of 3,000 driving licences recommended
- No honorariums for Salcete panchas as yet
- PWD begins temporary repairs of CHOGM road
- Task force to monitor South Goa hospital
................... Advertisements ...................