AAI asked to conduct EIA for parallel taxiway at Dabolim
26 Sep 2017 05:29am IST
PANJIM: The Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) of the Union Ministry for Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC) has directed the Airport Authority of India (AAI) to conduct an Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) study with focus on traffic decongestion plan at the Dabolim airport for its proposed Rs 183 crore parallel taxi track at the international airport.
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
................... Advertisements ...................