Cansaulim locals warn authorities over hotel project
13 Oct 2017 07:03am IST
MARGAO: Residents and activists from Cansaulim have warned the authorities that they would face the flak of villagers if they don’t revoke the construction licence for a hotel project presently underway.
- MGP: Final call on LS seat 6 months prior to polls
- Goa Foundation moves SC for reduction in ore production cap
- PDAs essential for planned development: Vijai
- Mandovi bridge will destroy mangroves, to ‘a certain extent’: EIA report
- Govt will approach GST council to exempt tiatrs: Vijai
- Ore transportation to commence soon
- Govt proposes to amend TCP Act to jail violators
- Archives to get new house in 2 years
- Suspension of 3,000 driving licences recommended
- No honorariums for Salcete panchas as yet
- PWD begins temporary repairs of CHOGM road
- Task force to monitor South Goa hospital
................... Advertisements ...................