Centre using govt agencies to silence Opposition: Cong
13 Oct 2017 07:04am IST
PANJIM: The Congress party on Thursday accused Narendra Modi-led government of using the investigating agencies like Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Income Tax as a “tool to silence opposition”.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................