Centre using govt agencies to silence Opposition: Cong
13 Oct 2017 07:04am IST
PANJIM: The Congress party on Thursday accused Narendra Modi-led government of using the investigating agencies like Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Income Tax as a “tool to silence opposition”.
- MGP: Final call on LS seat 6 months prior to polls
- Goa Foundation moves SC for reduction in ore production cap
- PDAs essential for planned development: Vijai
- Mandovi bridge will destroy mangroves, to ‘a certain extent’: EIA report
- Govt will approach GST council to exempt tiatrs: Vijai
- Ore transportation to commence soon
- Govt proposes to amend TCP Act to jail violators
- Archives to get new house in 2 years
- Suspension of 3,000 driving licences recommended
- No honorariums for Salcete panchas as yet
- PWD begins temporary repairs of CHOGM road
- Task force to monitor South Goa hospital
................... Advertisements ...................