Charters drop, give tourism industry anxious moments
11 Oct 2018 06:36am IST
29 flights confirmed in October; November may see a 30% decline compared to last year
- Won’t let mining fall into ‘same hands’: GF
- GF may move court to force recovery from mining companies
- Why are BJP, allies differing on leadership issue?
- Shah met allies to discuss political scenario: BJP
- BJP taking undue advantage of CM’s illness: Congress
- State assures HC of wide publicity to draft CZMP
- BBSM backs Velingkar to jump into electoral fray
- HC stays MPDA functioning
- Dust pollution at MPT worries Vasco locals
- First cruise service ship to arrive at Goa port today
- Sanatan files trespass complaint against news channel crew
- Coastal roads struggling to cope with flood of tourists
................... Advertisements ...................