No signage on speed breaker at Thivim turns area into an accident-prone zone
19 Jun 2017 05:51am IST
- Portion of road at Padi on NH66 ‘sinks’ due to substandard work
- Footpaths littered with garbage at Taleigao hampering pedestrians
- Big crack on pillar of children park at Vasco
- Assure visibility of signpost
- Stray cattle menace in Ponda
- Demand for immediate repair of crack on Uguem village road
- Common man cannot get railway tickets online, but agents can
- 65-year-old Paroda canal in dire need of repairs
- Pedestrian crossings in Vasco need fresh paint
- Hasten work at Mala Creek
- Is this Goa or Karnataka?
- Pathetic BSNL services: Officials blame 4 companies for disruption
................... Advertisements ...................