Herald: Prevent fire incidents at market place

Prevent fire incidents at market place

31 Dec 2018 06:56am IST

Report by
Citizen Adelmo Fernandes, Vasco

Leave a comment
31 Dec 2018 06:56am IST

Report by
Citizen Adelmo Fernandes, Vasco

Leave a comment

Fire incidents at the market place have been occuring at a disturbing frequency in the State. Even owners of small shops and kiosks have become the victims of fire accidents. 

Last week four small shops were destroyed in Vasco due to fire in one of the shops as seen in the photo. 

It is pertinent to note that those owning kiosks are small time traders and their entire life savings could go up in flames. 

Many a times the fire incident is attributed to short circuit. 

There are many shops serving fruit juice which make the use of home appliances like refrigerators, fruit-juice blenders, mixers, etc. 

These appliances if not installed properly can result in fire due to short circuit. 

It seems necessary for shop owners to take precautionary measures and for the authorities to see that necessary fire-fighting equipments are installed in these shops.
Comments
Leave a comment


Advertise     |     Contact Us     |     About Us     |     Terms of Use     |     Privacy Policy     |     Disclaimer     |     Designed by Team Inertia Technologies

       

Designed by Team Inertia Technologies