Complaint filed against MPT chairman for ‘outsiders’ remark
30 Apr 2017 08:04pm IST
VASCO: Agitated with the Outsider remark by Mormugao Port Trust (MPT), the President of Old Cross Fishing Canoe Owners Co-op Society Ltd (OCFCOCSL) Custodio D’Souza on Saturday filed a formal police complaint before Vasco police against MPT Chairman I Jeyakumar seeking action against him under Section 153 of IPC.
- BJP hits out at CSJP fact-finding report
- Lucky 7 owners violated CoP conditions
- State agencies can have limited effect on narcotics trade: DIG
- Kajol’s death leaves a deep scar in Yadav family
- Verna IDC road to Borim via Loutolim to be ready in 6 months: Sudin
- Judge allows Vikat’s one petition
- NGPDA to clear encroachments along beaches
- Sudin assures to repair potholed roads
- MEA sends police complaint of Nigerian accusing Goa cop of harassment
- Delhi MP seeks protection of Inquisition Pillar
- CCTV cameras may be re-installed at Vasco soon
- Cockroach in patties forces shutdown of Sanguem bakery
................... Advertisements ...................