Complaint filed against MPT chairman for ‘outsiders’ remark
30 Apr 2017 08:04pm IST
VASCO: Agitated with the Outsider remark by Mormugao Port Trust (MPT), the President of Old Cross Fishing Canoe Owners Co-op Society Ltd (OCFCOCSL) Custodio D’Souza on Saturday filed a formal police complaint before Vasco police against MPT Chairman I Jeyakumar seeking action against him under Section 153 of IPC.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................