Concerns over dredging is speculative: MPT
13 Sep 2017 05:25am IST
VASCO: Mormugao Port authorities on Tuesday dismissed as “speculative and factually incorrect” the concerns raised by concerned citizens and environmental activists from Vasco about the ongoing dredging being carried out by MPT.
- Candidate withdrawal is policy to support India in UN: Johnson
- Row over Modi’s use of defence planes for campaign
- Cong, BJP spar over delay
- Let CBFC do its job, says Centre
- Continue restricting outdoor activities for children: Govt to parents
- Need CCTV in courts in public interest: SC
- CM sanctions `25 cr for ruling MLAs constituencies
- Mining lease holder D’Souza summoned
- As Digambar skips date with SIT, son Yogiraj summoned
- Police team for Kerala to probe car thefts
- Waste Corp MD slams Tourism industry for not segregating garbage
- Mining corridor held up as State still to appoint SLC
................... Advertisements ...................