Cong says it did not bring coal hub to Goa
14 Nov 2017 06:12am IST
PANJIM: Congress has refuted the BJP’s claims that it was the former that brought the coal hub to Goa and claimed that Manohar Parrikar facilitated the creation of coal hub by providing large tracts of land for coal handling.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................