Cong says it did not bring coal hub to Goa
14 Nov 2017 06:12am IST
PANJIM: Congress has refuted the BJP’s claims that it was the former that brought the coal hub to Goa and claimed that Manohar Parrikar facilitated the creation of coal hub by providing large tracts of land for coal handling.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................