Cong says it did not bring coal hub to Goa
14 Nov 2017 06:12am IST
PANJIM: Congress has refuted the BJP’s claims that it was the former that brought the coal hub to Goa and claimed that Manohar Parrikar facilitated the creation of coal hub by providing large tracts of land for coal handling.
- Mopa Airport security firm operating with non-Goans
- Damage control mode activated in CORRIDORS OF POWER…
- Kerala shadow looms large over tourism season
- Inventory of hazardous waste generation to be conducted
- Give him more powers
- No more taxis to Dudhsagar
- State is in a self-imposed emergency: CLP
- Now skilled to face life after a tough start
- Nigerian held with drugs, for overstaying
- Files take the long route from Porvorim to Panjim via New York
- Mormugao civic body to ink MoU with NGO to tackle stray cattle menace
- NGPDA invites objections to Arpora, Nagoa, Parra land use map
................... Advertisements ...................