Cong says it did not bring coal hub to Goa
14 Nov 2017 06:12am IST
PANJIM: Congress has refuted the BJP’s claims that it was the former that brought the coal hub to Goa and claimed that Manohar Parrikar facilitated the creation of coal hub by providing large tracts of land for coal handling.
- 2019 IFFI at its own permanent venue: CM
- Developers, govt officials go free in Ruby collapse case
- Diggu granted interim anticipatory bail
- Church plans eco-friendly feast of St Francis Xavier
- Neglected SFX Chapel to be restored before feast
- Legislations indicate rivers have been nationalised: Cong
- How can permission be granted when ODP is not finalised, HC asks TCP
- Mauvin: Gram sabhas have no proper understanding about coal handling
- Clarify stand on Mopa or quit: Mickky to Vijai
- Faithful exhorted to follow the exemplary life of Ven Agnelo
- IIT project in Cotarli bad for Goa: farmers
- No plans to shift Undir STP: Sudin
................... Advertisements ...................