Cross desecrated at Chandor
19 Jun 2017 05:43am IST
MARGAO: Maina Curtorim police registered a case under Section 295 of Indian Penal Code against an unknown culprit for seeking to hurt religious sentiments of the people following the desecration of the well-known Alma Khuris at Chandor Cavorim.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................