Engineer assures to plug sewage overflow at Comba
18 Jun 2017 06:03am IST
MARGAO: The overflowing sewage manhole at Comba was inspected by a team of Sewage department officials. The affected Comba locals have warned of agitation if the flow is not stopped within three days.
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Jharkhand native held for murder
- Dupeamoll local commits suicide
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Burkha clad man is govt servant
- Three held in Margao; 26 mobiles recovered
- Five arrested for setting three 2-wheelers on fire at Bicholim
- Assolna meeting discusses issues plaguing village under ‘any other business’
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobo wants Padmashree for Wagh
................... Advertisements ...................