FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
31 Jul 2018 06:44am IST
CANACONA: The Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration has confirmed that the chemical found in possession of a fruit merchant at the Saturday market in Canacona, which was allegedly used to artificially ripen the mangoes as calcium carbide.
- Smooth passage for controversial TDR as Congress fumbles again
- HC adjourns formalin in fish petition to August 6
- Goencho Avaaz: Drop TDR, zone change and other amendments in TCP Act
- Truck owners seek financial package due to mining closure
- GACRZ holds musical protest at Calangute beach entrance
- Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
- KR police rescued 5 minors till June 30
- Govt, PSUs directed to procure ICT equipment via ITG
- MoEF directs public hearing for capacity enhancement of sponge iron unit
- Alvara land holders seek a year’s extension to submit proposals
- Goa Dairy chief, MD failed to comply with RCS order: Farmers
- AAP demands token system at Sub-Registrar’s office in Margao
................... Advertisements ...................