FDA: Merchant used calcium carbide to ripen mangoes
31 Jul 2018 06:44am IST
CANACONA: The Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration has confirmed that the chemical found in possession of a fruit merchant at the Saturday market in Canacona, which was allegedly used to artificially ripen the mangoes as calcium carbide.
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Jharkhand native held for murder
- Dupeamoll local commits suicide
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Burkha clad man is govt servant
- Three held in Margao; 26 mobiles recovered
- Five arrested for setting three 2-wheelers on fire at Bicholim
- Assolna meeting discusses issues plaguing village under ‘any other business’
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobo wants Padmashree for Wagh
................... Advertisements ...................