FDA adopts ‘spot test’ to nail chemically ripened fruits
30 Apr 2017 07:57pm IST
PANJIM: In a latest move, the Department of Food and Drug Administration has begun ‘spot qualitative test’ of the fruits being sold in the markets, for a quicker detection of the presence of chemicals if any.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................